Baroque pearl ring
This ring is one of my favourite creations! I choose a baroque pearl for it's unique, irregular shape. Historically Baroque pearls were used in some pretty iconic jewels, including the Hope pearl, and are still appreciated today for their raw charm. I also selected this particular pearl for it's stunning yet subtle pink iridescence.
I designed this ring with the pearl as the focal point. The silver organically wraps around it revealing it's unique characteristics. The molten band is equally elegant as it is rugged, celebrating natures fierce beauty.
- Sterling silver
- 10mm White pearl
- U.S. size 5.5
- Ready to ship
- Hand-crafted in Montréal
- Eco packaging
* Please read over my policies here before purchasing.
Flat rate shipping
1. Canada - $20 - Shipping speed 3-9 business days
2. U.S.A. - $20 - Shipping speed 4-8 business days
3. Europe/Great Britain - $20 Shipping speed 4-10 business days
4. Rest of world - $25 Shipping speeds 4-10 business days